Needing advice on a search for few scents

The only chocolate chip cookie I've used is NG's. It's pretty good I guess since I don't have anything to compare it to. sort of reminds me of a tootsie roll.

But their Mrs. Claus Cookies is absolutely  wonderful IMO.  I also like their sugar cookie and sugar cookie brûlée from NG.

Fragrance Buddy has just started duping Moonworks Sugar Cookie Royale and although I haven't tried their version of it, I heard it was good. SCR was wonderful from Moonworks.

I also like ICS frosted sugar cookie and if you're looking for one with a little spice then BCS sissies sugar cookie is good. 

JS has a wonderful Snicker Doodle. It's more of a maple scented cookie to me but I love it!

Her buttercream sugar cookie is good too!

FB, ICS and Daystar have Blackberry Jam butter cookies which is also wonderful.

As you can tell, I'm a cookie FO lover too!

• Like 1

FB SCR is exact to MW- throws great in soy

F & M I use CS and it's super strong and wonderful

CS Macintosh apple is the best and longest lasting I have tried

I think it's called red clove from Peak is another great thrower

Apple cider I have tested CW and it's good, but I would like to try a few others also

• Like 1

Another CS F&M fan here. It throws really well in every wax I have tried it in. I also like CS Macintosh Apple. Its super strong so its great alone or as a mixer. I use it as a mixer a lot.

CS use to have a great chocolate chip cookie-- will have to check them out and see if they still have it.

I also second Peak's Clove. I think I am going to mix this one with a good orange for fall.

Don't know a good apple cider can't help with that one.

Just checked out CS and they don't have either the chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies. Pity. I'm not really into cookie FOs much but I do like Peaks gingerbread cookies. Its spot on.

Edited by Candybee

Sugar Cookie Royale hands down. Mulled Cider from Community Candle or Cider Barrel from AHRE. JS used to carry Fresh Macintosh which was spot on but gone now. Most cookie scents just don't evoke the crunch for me and they don't do all that well; even SCR is more of an intense vanilla than a cookie IMHO and if you mix it with Vanilla Voodoo it blows the doors off the house. I like AHRE's Apple Butter Clove (I think that's its name) but not sure of a plain clove that does the trick. I like to mix AHRE's Peppermint Patty with Blue Skies for a Chocolate Amber and a small amount with SCR is close to a chocolate chip cookie but you have to hold back on the Peppermint Patty. I don't smell the mint so much but the chocolate is very milk chocolatey IMHO. HTH

Steve

• Like 1

If anyone can find a good chocolate chip cookie FO please share. The one CS used to carry sold out at every show I did. I really miss it.

Not quite a cookie scent but Fillmore's Iced Lemon Biscotti is TDF. Everyone loves it. It throws really strong too. Now if they had a chocolate biscotti I could go for that too!!

MW had a GREAT chocolate chip cookie not sure if it got duped.   I also had a CS sample but the MW really bloomed in wax!

I just seen that FB has Chocolate Chip Brownies-MW type?  Is this what your referring to? could the brownie be a mistype? It says toll house cookie in the description.

http://www.fragrancebuddy.com/chocolate_chip_cookie_dough_fragrance-1-2.aspx

These are what I've used from them and like

Birthday Cake

Sugar Cookie

Circus Concession

Iced Cranberry

Mulberry-the best I've found

Blackberry Jam butter cookies

Caramelized Pralines

Cookies and Cream Fudge

Cranberry Woods

Fruit Loops

Harvest Gathering

Pearberry

Pink Sands

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Pumpkin Pie perfection-smells good but needs to be stronger imo

Salted Caramel

Sun and Sand

Warm Welcome

I have several testers that I have't put in wax yet.

HTH

• 1 month later...

These are what I've used from them and like

Birthday Cake

Sugar Cookie

Circus Concession

Iced Cranberry

Mulberry-the best I've found

Blackberry Jam butter cookies

Caramelized Pralines

Cookies and Cream Fudge

Cranberry Woods

Fruit Loops

Harvest Gathering

Pearberry

Pink Sands

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Pumpkin Pie perfection-smells good but needs to be stronger imo

Salted Caramel

Sun and Sand

Warm Welcome

I have several testers that I have't put in wax yet.

HTH

From whom?