Iced Cranberry

Trappeur

I havent tried the FB version myself, but if I remember correctly it was listed as a BBW dupe, which I know is not like the Iced Cranberry that Only Fragrance used to carry. The closest I have found to a dupe for the Only Fragrance version is Sugared Cranberry from The Candle Source. It is not an exact dupe, but very very close. HTH...

• Like 1

I'll get a sample of both of them.  Back when Only Fragrance was in business I only had a chance to order a few....Iced Cranberry I only bought a pound of it and I kept it for myself.  It is pretty awesome.......I'm going to make a couple tonight as we speak.  I wonder how much it would cost to get a dupe.  I see that a few people here have been doing it.  

Trappeur

I discovered the Iced Cranberry from Only Fragrance in a swap but it wasnt until after they had closed down so I didnt get to order any for myself. I havent smelled it in years, but my recollection is that the Iced Cranberry from BBW is very tart whereas the Iced Cranberry from OF is a very very sweet cranberry. The Sugared Cranberry from Candle Source is very sweet as well and really close. It is still missing something but it is close enough that I can live with it. 

I'm going to ask the Flaming Candle what they would charge.  There are close to me.  I just put in wax from them Hot Apple Pie and boy if it is anything like the cold throw, it will be so lovely.

Trappeur

• Like 1