Pumpkin Favorites

Daisymay66

Hi

Signed myself up for a couple Pumpkin and Fall Fests. Just wondering if you all have some favorites :)

Some I have used in the past..

NG Pumpkin Apple Butter

NG Pumpkin Pie

ICS Fall Festival

ICS Pumpkin Harvest

Thanks so much for any of your recommendations!

Aroma Haven Pumpkin Creme Brulee

I also did a blend last year with somebody's pumpkin, can't remember which one right now, and Oregon Trails Chai Tea.  Was wonderful in soap.

It's not pumpkin but a good Amish Harvest is a great fall fragrance.

Edited by ProudMarineMom
  • Like 1

My very best pumpkin is a blend of 50% Pineapple from AH/RE (KY) and 50% Creme Brulee from Southwest Candle Supply, Southwest carries a good version of Pumpkin Souffle and Bitter Creek North has a Perfect Pumpkin (WYW) that is very yummy as well. A lot of pumpkin fos have disappeared but there are some good ones still out there. HTH

Steve

• Like 1

My very best pumpkin is a blend of 50% Pineapple from AH/RE (KY) and 50% Creme Brulee from Southwest Candle Supply, Southwest carries a good version of Pumpkin Souffle and Bitter Creek North has a Perfect Pumpkin (WYW) that is very yummy as well. A lot of pumpkin fos have disappeared but there are some good ones still out there. HTHSteve

Does Pineapple/Creme Brûlée make Pumpkin?

It does if you are in a pumpkin frame of mind, lol. Maybe if you mixed a little pumpkin in there you could have pumpkin-pineapple brulee...hmmmm that might be pretty good. The mix I meant to mention was Gingered Pumpkin from Southwest and Creme Brulee but they no longer carry the Gingered Pumpkin.

Hmmmm...that does sound kinda interesting and very original! Never heard of a Pumpkin Pineapple Brûlée :) I've tried a couple gingerbreads but never really found a good one so if anyone wants to share a favorite that'd be great. I have been looking for a notebook that I wrote a bunch of candle stuff in and haven't been able to find it but did find some mixing ideas from Candlebuddy..they sound really good so thought I would share :)

Pumpkin Pie + Apple Jack & Peel

Pumpkin Pie + Creme Brûlée

Pumpkin Pie + Caramel Pecan

Pumpkin Pie + Orange Chiffon Cake

Anyone tried the Pumpkin Bread(CherMark) from AH/RE?

Edited by Daisymay66

i actually sell more apple scents in the fall than pumpkin so I tend to have 2-3 apple blends and 1-2 pumpkin.

Daiseymae-- my favorite gingerbread FO is Honey Gingerbread from BW. I have mixed it with Pumpkin Souffle and wow! I think gingerbread spices and pumpkin spices work really well together. But the HG is awesome by itself for a great gingerbread FO. BW has some more pumpkin and gingerbread FOs that are awesome. My second fav gingerbread is Gingerbread Cookies from Peaks.

• Like 1

Since I discovered Pumpkin Souffle that's mostly all the pumpkin I use.  But I do have some Pumpkin Spice Latte and it's pretty good.  I did have Pumpkin Apple but I used it all.

I remember trying PS about 4 years ago and it had this burned kinda smell to me. It didn't really smell like pumpkin but it did sell pretty good so guess I will have to try it again. Thanks for your post :)

i actually sell more apple scents in the fall than pumpkin so I tend to have 2-3 apple blends and 1-2 pumpkin.

Daiseymae-- my favorite gingerbread FO is Honey Gingerbread from BW. I have mixed it with Pumpkin Souffle and wow! I think gingerbread spices and pumpkin spices work really well together. But the HG is awesome by itself for a great gingerbread FO. BW has some more pumpkin and gingerbread FOs that are awesome. My second fav gingerbread is Gingerbread Cookies from Peaks.

Well I'm so glad I asked you cause I'm gonna try the Pumpkin Cornbread from BW and was trying to figure if there were any others I should try :) I have a full bottle of Gingerbread I ordered from there in Dec 2012 and didn't really get a good ht so should probably just pitch it. It's bad enough being a FOH but then don't even use them...ugh! Lol do they have any apple scents you like?

I remember trying PS about 4 years ago and it had this burned kinda smell to me. It didn't really smell like pumpkin but it did sell pretty good so guess I will have to try it again. Thanks for your post :)

Well everyone's 'smeller' is different and you may not even like it. But my friends and family and I do.  It has been so cool here in the evening lately, I'm about ready to break out some fall candles.  I'm anxious to try my new FO from Aztec, Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar.  

I can't imagine what Pumpkin Cornbread smells like.  But gingerbread mixed with pumpkin sounds good.

Well everyone's 'smeller' is different and you may not even like it. But my friends and family and I do.  It has been so cool here in the evening lately, I'm about ready to break out some fall candles.  I'm anxious to try my new FO from Aztec, Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar.  

I can't imagine what Pumpkin Cornbread smells like.  But gingerbread mixed with pumpkin sounds good.

It has been cool here by me too and I thought the same thing :) you are gonna love SP&BS from Aztec..I got it not long ago..YUMMY!

I mix CS Pumpkin Souffle with Pumpkin Pie too! I don't detect a burnt smell at all. I do if I use only Pumpkin Souffle on its own. I do like the idea of adding a bit of cinnamon to it. May try that this year. But I am definitely going with my Pumpkin Gingerbread blend again this year.

Now I am looking for a lovely fall leaves fragrance..

• Like 1