Silvermoon Soap Molds..... Love the molds, customer service is TERRIBLE!!

Moneypenny

Back in early April I ordered two more of the log molds that I just love along with the boxes.  The end of April, they told me that their carpenter was out of the country and they were talking to a new carpenter.  So I waited some more.  They replied again in May and offered me three liners without the boxes.  I told them that I really loved the boxes and would wait.  By June, I was told that they would be shipping soon and would arrive while I was on vacation.  So I was excited and told my BFF/Room Mate to be on the look out for them.  I got home and nothing.  By this time, Amber, my BFF was feeling bad for me so she took it upon herself to make the boxes for me!  She is such a gem!  Sooooo I messaged Sandra and told her that I would take her offer of 3 liners and no boxes.  This was late June.  I have messaged her several times after she told me that she would be sending them to me.  I get nothing from her and the phone number is no good because it says "they are not taking calls"!  I know I am a fool for waiting this long but I was under the assumption that they were incredibly busy!  Has anyone else had to wait this long with no shipment or response from this company??  I have never ever had a vendor do this to me!  Anyone have a different phone number or email that Sandra might respond to?  I really do not want to be out over 200.00 if possible!!  Thanks so much!!!!  Angie

they are notorious for just what you wrote they are doing...

have you already paid for them?

if you paid for them with paypal or credit card, you might be able to get your money refunded...

especially being that you have had some email communication.

they are wonderful molds..i have have some too...

but like you said..their costumer service does not exist.

another place that makes great silicone molds and boxes..is 

http://www.nurturesoapsupplies.com/silicone-soap-molds/

their soap colors are awesome.

and their customer service it top notch..

i have some of her molds, and like them just as well if not a little better than silver moons..

Thanks everyone!  I would love to try nurture soap supplies but I only wish that they carried the same size mold that I ordered from Silvermoon.  Do they do custom order silicone liners?  Do you know anyone that does?  Thanks for all of your help!  Chuck what did you end up doing?  Were you able to get your money back??  

Yes. It was the same issue of wooden frames not available because they didn't have scrap wood for the carpenter to make them or some such idiocy. It was real frustrating getting them to respond but finally got things straight. Just keep trying until you get a response. Good luck.

Steve

Yes I am very frustrated!!!  I have never had this happen to me from any vendor!  I have tried all of the email addresses I have and their phone number says that they are "not taking any phone calls".  Steve if you don't mind me asking, did you get your order or did you get your money back to make things right?

I bought one of their molds a number of years ago and then I was reading about problems people had with them. It's a shame that it's happening again. I hope you get your liners. Keep us posted.

That is great that you were able to get your money back!  I was thinking since it was over 45 days that paypal would not help me.  I have made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.  I don't know if anything will come of it but I am determined to get me money back.  I am sure at this point she has no intention of sending me my liners.  I will keep you posted.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update!!!  Through God's grace and the Attorney General's Office, I got my money back!!!!!!!!  Yay!!!!  So for anyone having trouble getting money back from this company, contact your Attorney General's Office and fill out their form and I am sure you will get your money back too!!

• Like 1

Yes I was soooo excited!!  I hated to have to do that but I did not see any other choices. As I have said before, it is such a shame because I really love the mold that I did get from her!  My soap comes out as smooth as glass!  Too bad they can't get the customer service up to good levels!  Guess I will have to look for a company that will do custom silicone molds for me!  Thanks Candybee!   

Edited by Moneypenny

• 2 weeks later...

I found the exact mold that I just love at Woodfield's!!!  Just got it yesterday after just under 2 weeks!!  It matches my silver moon one except that it is pink, my favorite color!  lol!  Highly recommend this company!  I wish I would have ordered 2 more because they are closed until October because they are moving!!  I will be ready and waiting for them then for sure!!  

• Like 1