Scentsy Warmer

A potential customer just asked if my soy tart melts would work in a Scentsy Warmer??? I have never use a Scentsy warmer and to me they look like plain warmers but you never know...so what is the right answer here?

You could probably tell them as far as you know Scentsy buys from China (or wherever) and that there's nothing especially different between your tarts and theirs, so it might work ... buy some and try.

These people gotta be kidding that they're asking questions like this right?

I had a customer ask me this as well. Apparently the Scentsy consultant told her that ONLY Scentsy melts will work in their warmers.

Sounds like a trick to get you only to reorder from them.

I checked out the wattage of their melters; same as most....25 watt.

It's a legal thing. They can't guarantee that another brand's product will work in their warmers in case something does happen and they have to deal with getting sued. Silly lawsuit happy world we live in.

I answer that I have several other customers who have used my melts in Scentsy warmers without any problems; but that I cannot guarantee. Everyone has understood that and went ahead and bought my melts.

Trudi

It's a legal thing. They can't guarantee that another brand's product will work in their warmers in case something does happen and they have to deal with getting sued. Silly lawsuit happy world we live in.

I think that may be what they would like us to believe. LOL..... All of use could use that marketing line....

The directions I get with my warmers do not suggest we have to use a certain tart/melt for it to work. The directions in my warmers are basic and says UL approved warmer and make sure you have at least 1/2 inch of melted wax in your bowl.... blah, blah , blah....

I wonder if Scensy warmers directions say, use with Scentsy melts only or they are just the genic directions we all get with our warmers since they are from China.

Gonna have to check out thier warmers directions at the next show. If they are generic directions, then we know they are not worried about getting sued, just marketing..:rolleyes2

Scentsy makes it sound like the warmers will explode if you use someone else's tarts..:laugh2:

ATTENTION: I HAVE A SCENTSY WARMER. Yes, your tarts will work in their warmer. Guess what I put in MY warmer? MY tarts!! Scentsy is the reason I'm here and got started in candles. You see, I bought a scentsy warmer off ebay and when I went to look for more "bars" I kept seeing the "homemade" ones. That got me to thinking and wondering and researching and "now you know the rest of the story" :)