What colors make light brown?

Depending on how well your wax takes color, just using a smaller amount of your regular/medium brown should accomplish a light brown.

Now if I misunderstood and you're out of brown altogether, you just may be out of luck. Making brown is difficult at best. Maybe this would be a time to grab some Yaley blocks from the local craft store just to get through this order?

With FD&C dyes, I once mixed red and purple (equal parts I believe) trying to get a wine'ish color and came out with brown, not sure how that would work with wax dyes, but if you're desperate, you can give it a whirl.

On the color wheel, color opposites mixed together make brown.

Red + green = brown

Violet + yellow = brown

Blue + orange = brown

In soy wax, simply use less for a lighter value color. I use liquid dyes so mixing colors is very easy - just like water colors. With solid dyes, simply use the colorant in equal proportions. If the shade doesn't suit you, use a little more of the component you are missing (ie a little more red or yellow or orange). HTH :)