Bulk Base Inerts - Shampoo, Lotion & Conditioner

fortuna

I am in California. I've searched and am not happy about the results. I was hoping someone here knew of sources. The product type is so easy that disability to work labor ( especially lower functioning individuals) unlike candles can safely mix and then squirt the finished product from master containers into retail containers.

I am trying to find organic lotions, shampoos and conditioners. IF not organic more natural inerts.

Nathan Young

* I noticed this after posting. This post is likely best suited for the forum below this one. Although making luxury bar soap might be something to talk about. I'm looking for suppliers in or near California for these types of products.

This is very helpfull, thanks.

I did not know new directions was in California. For some reason I had concluded it was elsehwere. Now I find that they are.

This is on their web site:

" 3. All orders are shipped from our Canadian Warehouse. American orders are shuttled to our distribution center in Cheektowaga, NY for further shipping with no additional expense to customers for brokerage or customs. Please note, our California location is a satellite sales office only; products are not warehoused or shipped from this facility. :

(btw you hadn't mentioned wanting a vendor in Cali at the time I posted or I wouldn't have mentioned them - sorry if you were misled)