L&V Creations

mommy2six

I bought oil burners from them - I got the stuff fast and I had a question on another product. I called after hours and left a vm and I had a message on my answering machine the next day from them. They were very polite - no complaints here. Everything came boxed individually, nicely packaged.

• 1 month later...

I went ahead and ordered from them. I was very happy with what I got. The electric crystal type warmers have a deeper bowl then others I have purchased in the past. I am not sure it hold a full ounce because I dont make my tarts that big but I know it held about a .7 oz tart with no spill over. I really liked the electric ones I got. Now the tealight ones I got were the teapot style. One was the teapot on the stove and the other was just the lidded teapot. The lidded teapot had a nice size bowl and probably would hold an oz. The teapot on the stove would hold an oz but the opening on the bowl is really tiny so you would have to break up a tart to get it in and then you could not just pop it out, you would have to melt the tart and pour it out. I had no problem selling them though, probably because they are just so darn cute. Everything is individually boxed, which I liked.

Shari

• 10 months later...

I have ordered from them a few times. Their electric burners sell really good. I went to the Trade show with 3 boxes full of them and came home with 1/2 a box full. I buy the electric and the aroma melters. The electric burners with the cord are much bigger than the aroma melters that plug directly into the wall. But both sell well.

I also have been selling their fragrance oils too and they go like hot cakes. I may start my own line of oils now that I know people love them.

I have ordered from them a few times. Their electric burners sell really good. I went to the Trade show with 3 boxes full of them and came home with 1/2 a box full. I buy the electric and the aroma melters. The electric burners with the cord are much bigger than the aroma melters that plug directly into the wall. But both sell well.

I also have been selling their fragrance oils too and they go like hot cakes. I may start my own line of oils now that I know people love them.

This is great to hear!

I was curious about their oils as well. Thank you for sharing!

I got my order... and not only were they super fast to ship, but the shipping was VERY reasonable. I got 28 burners and shipping was less than 10 dollars.

And the burners are ADORABLE! I got several different electric and tealight burners and I love these electric burners. They look like nice quality burners and I love that they have a dimmer switch.

Everything came boxed up perfectly for resale.

I am very impressed with this company.

Just wanted to share in case anyone was curious. :grin2:

These are the electric ones I got:

http://www.scented.com/item181904.ctlg

http://web.ivenue.com/lvcreations/item186639.ctlg

http://web.ivenue.com/lvcreations/item186634.ctlg

http://web.ivenue.com/lvcreations/item189677.ctlg

http://www14.ivenue.com/lvcreations/item182908.ctlg

They are all adorable. The crystal one is nice and heavy. I think the Amber colored one is my fav.

They all came with removable dishes that sit on top. I think they would hold one of my tarts (which is .75oz by weight)... and they all came equipped with a bulb.

In the pics they look larger than they are... (of coarse). I am very happy with them!

I just placed a $300 order over the weekend. They called me yesterday cause I filled out the wrong thing on one line, but she was very nice and didn't just toss the order out, she just changed it and went on. She also let me know of one burner that was out of stock. It was a discontinued item and I ordered 10 of them. Little disappointed they don't have an item tracker on that site but it's cool.

One other thing is that if a price seems high, you should email them and make sure the quantity. They were asking $4.50 for a simple inlaid incense burner, I emailed and it's for a DOZEN.

Hi, can you use tarts and oils or are they specifically for oils.. just wondering..

Diane

They cater to incense and oil sellers but the electric burners I think could be used for both. The tealight burners I bought have sufficient space in between the tealight and the melting cup (except for one style I got).

As for the electric ones....The dish that sits on top is a nice distance from the bulb... and what I love about them is that they have dimmer switches, so you can control the heat/light intensity with the switch.

I ordered from them and it took only a week to deliver. Everything was beautiful. I even ordered the plug in aroma lights. I think I ordered around 15 or so, 3 were out of stock and I sold all but 2 in one evening. some of them, especially the plug in's should be used with either a very small tart or aroma oil as the dish is not very big. HTH.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I need to bring this thread up again. For those that sell the electric oil burners what do you usually sell them for? For those that sell their oils what do you usually sell them for? I have my booth at the flea market and the person that used to sell oils is no longer there and I have been ask about carrying oils. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

I was about to bring this post up after having my stuff for a week. The larger electric plug in burners hold my 1oz. tarts just fine. They have a few styles of tealight burners that are large enough for the tarts as well.

I ordered a total of 6 different burners and the ones with the glass dish top tealight burners are the ones that will NOT hold a tart. The smaller plug ins won't hold the tart either.

The coffin boxes are good quality too, much cheaper than BCN and the same style - I believe even possibly the same importer.

I'm taking pics for the website today, so I'll be happy to post them up here in a bit, and explain which ones fit for my tarts and which ones are burner oil only.

I was about to bring this post up after having my stuff for a week. The larger electric plug in burners hold my 1oz. tarts just fine. They have a few styles of tealight burners that are large enough for the tarts as well.

I ordered a total of 6 different burners and the ones with the glass dish top tealight burners are the ones that will NOT hold a tart. The smaller plug ins won't hold the tart either.

The coffin boxes are good quality too, much cheaper than BCN and the same style - I believe even possibly the same importer.

I'm taking pics for the website today, so I'll be happy to post them up here in a bit, and explain which ones fit for my tarts and which ones are burner oil only.

Thank you and I for one would love to see which ones you received.

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered from this company and while the burners are cool, if you have any problem with your order, phone calls and emails to this company will go unanswered. I've made 2 orders that I had problems with, not gotten what I ordered, and all my attempts to contact the company to correct my orders have been unsuccessful. So far, from what I can see the CS is greatly lacking there.:sad2:

Bumping this up so others may see. 2 orders made, both with mistakes. We've made numerous attempts to contact this company and they do not return phone calls or respond to e-mails. This company gives you 7 days to contact them with any problems with your order, but they won't respond.

Another thing, I bought some of the touch lamps (light turns on by touching it). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If its been on awhile, I have to unplug it and let it cool down before the touching action works. Another lamp I received with a burned out light bulb. This would not be a big deal other than the fact is is a special type of light not easily replaced and my annoyance is increased because they won't respond to our contacts.

I'd beware of this company should you ever have any problems with an order. Like I said, 2 orders, BOTH with issues. This company is not looking good so far IMO. The burners are pretty cool, but the CS is just not there.

The one and only time I had a problem with Levines, it was NO problem getting it corrected. Gotta love Levines.

I had a problem and they got back to me within 12 hours. I asked a question before my order and that was also within 12 hours. The mistake came in what the order of the website accepted, what I was billed and so on (FYI, shipping is calculated later - the FYI meant for others looking, not you Meredith, just wanted to be clear, I know you knew that since you ordered) - they sent me a detailed description of the invoice and worked with me just fine.

They've gotten back to me with any questions I've had about items or my order pretty quickly.

ETA: I do not have any experience with the touch light lamps - just a few select night light plug ins and one plug in lamp and they were fine, so I have no idea about that part.

With my first order, they called me because I had not ordered 4 of each scent so they wanted to know if I still wanted all the scents I ordered. I was impressed with that. We thought we had clarified what we wanted but the order was still wrong. Like I said, they have not responded to numerous emails and calls. My invoices only give me item numbers which is hard to tell which line item goes with which burner. You have to look the number up to see that. Sad too, because these burners are really unique and very cool. Hopefully they will after all respond but my 7 days has passed with the first order and almost passed with this latest order. If they do respond, I'll update this thread. As it stands right now, I'd be wary of ordering from them. They seem great until you have an issue with your order. :(

You are right with the invoice/item number. That was a peeve of mine also. I found that it helps to do Google and enter site:scented.com in the search and then add in the number.

Thanks for sharing on the FO information. I have not (and currently do plan to) ordered any of that part. Just straight burners and coffin boxes.

I do agree with how great they look. I personally don't like anything except two designs from Levine's - these were the type of items I was looking for. My issue came with an order for the flat inlay incense burners. I ordered them, the site had them in stock and my bill showed as such, but the final total was off and I wasn't given shipping.

They did inform me when I contacted them that they had quite a few orders to fill before mine at the time (I ordered over the weekend) and by the time they got to mine, they had been out. They didn't bill me for them and I cross checked shipping and it was correct and I was given the refund for the shipping difference from the initial charge and the actual.

The site can be rather clunky, TBO. For anyone considering, it helps to note, or make a quick notepad which item numbers go with which website page.

And another point I must be honest about, because of the clunkiness and user unfriendly site - for simple ease, if I could find anything close to some of these items for a relatively close price, I'd definitely bite. But they have some of these specifically designed and patented for them.

Please do keep us updated on how things go.