Wording for tart warning labels?

Can anyone share with me what kind of wording they put on their tart warning label? I picked one up at BB&B today that was by "Hankee" Candle (1.79 each!) and tried to memorize the wording. Well,,, that was a brillliant plan. :embarasse So here I am asking you guys!

I am a soy and palm girl so I won't give hard earned $$$ to The Man, even if it is only $2.

TIA!

in case no one responds you could check out the ones for sale on ebay they normally have the wording in the listing or a picture where you can read the wording. What paper will you be using? I was thinking of making my own so I wouldn't have to buy them.

in case no one responds you could check out the ones for sale on ebay they normally have the wording in the listing or a picture where you can read the wording. What paper will you be using? I was thinking of making my own so I wouldn't have to buy them.

I think my husband has mastered the EVIL 2 in round labels. Hopefully they won't be too big for the tarts I am making tonight. I'll try to post if it works or not. His schedule is wacky right now, and he is also my webmaster :D so I have to wait for him to be able to do it. Right now I am concentrating on making these tarts throw!

I bought some that says:

Caution:

Failure to follow these

directions could result in

unexpected fire hazard or

personal injury. Use only in well

ventilated low heat potpourri burner

without lid; do not add water. Never

heat on stove or electric appliance

where temperature would exceed

190 degrees F. Melt enough

product to have 1/2" of liquid