Blending Rosemary & Spearmint EOs

Candybee

Tomorrow I am planning to try out a couple new EOs I got-- spearmint and rosemary. Anybody know a good blend for the two? Should I use 50/50% or split them differently. Can't tell OOB if one is stronger than the other. Also, should I add anything to sweeten or mellow it out? Trying to get an idea of a good blend. I would like a slightly sweet minty herbal blend. The spearmint smells so good OOB!

I already tried the spearmint last week mixing it with eucalyptus EO and yowzer! its an awesome CP soap and my new favorite. I should take some pics as it came out really good.

I ended up blending it with a little chamomile FO. I used 3 parts spearmint and one part rosemary EOs for half of the scent, and the other half was SPL's Blue Chamomile.

Its curing right now. I can really smell the spearmint and the rosemary is so mellow but there. My guess about blending with the blue chamomile paid off. It smells heavenly. Now just waiting to see how it holds out after a good long cure.