Cbl-141 Anyone using it?

I bought all the contents from a candle company that was no more. Not that I wanted the wax but the guy gave me 4 cases of CBL-141 wax. That's 200 pounds of wax that I have no idea what to use it for. I have only used 415 since day one. If I anyone has any insight on whether it's good or bad I would appreciate an info. It's about a year old according to the lot date and was in a basement shop which was cool and was pretty dark even with the lights on. They stored it in a closet. I am going to google it but hearing from someone here who uses it regularly would be better.

Mike

I have used it and did like it a lot. Its a pillar/votive wax that can also be used for tarts. Heat up to 180-185, add color, FO and pour. It will require a top off in votives and pillars. May or may not in tarts. Pouring a little cooler for tarts can sometimes eliminate the 2nd pour or mixing it with container wax help a lot too.

It is 100% paraffin with additives already in it. Will easily take 1 oz pp. I've gone as high as 1.25 oz pp but found it really didn't need it for HT.

Hope it works good for you. GL